As part of our daily business operations, we collect personal information from our clients and prospective clients in order to provide them with our products and services, and ensure that we can meet their needs when providing these products and services, as well as when providing them with best cryptocurrency trading in Nigeria any respective information.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us, and it is our policy to safeguard and respect the confidentiality of information and the privacy of individuals. Our Privacy Notice is reviewed regularly to ensure that any new obligations and technologies, as well as any changes to our business operations and practices are taken into consideration, as well as that it remains abreast of the changing regulatory environment. Any personal information we hold will be governed by our most recent Privacy Notice.
This Privacy Notice sets out how LoadNG collects, uses and manages the personal information we receive from you, or a third party, in connection with our provision of services to you or which we collect from your use of our services and/or our bitcoin website (load.ng).
LoadNG has implemented safeguards to protect your Personal Data as a User, including measures designed to prevent Personal Data against loss, misuse, and unauthorized access and disclosure.
LoadNG reserves the right to modify this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of modifications to this Notice by posting a revised version of this Notice here, by email, or by means of a prominent notice on the Load.ng. We recommend that you periodically check the Website for any changes.
This policy will answer the most important questions about how we collect, use and store information about you. This is important to you – please read this policy carefully. This policy may be amended from time to time. Please visit Company‘s website https://www.load.ng once in a while – you will find the latest version of this policy there.
- Who is responsible for protecting my information?
We are: IBCDesigns Digital Services Ltd a private company limited by shares registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Registration No: RC 1606330 and registered head office address at Green Building, Opposite Sango Police Station, Sango, Ibadan, Oyo State. Our e-mail address is [email protected]
- Why and which information do you collect about me?
|Why do you collect information about me?||Which information do you collect about me?||Why are you legally allowed to collect my information?||How long do you keep information about me?|
|3.1 To provide you with virtual currency purchasing and payment processing collection services when you are our client, manager or representative of legal entity or shopper||E-mail address, password, country, IP address, name and surname, sex, place of birth, address, telephone number, cryptocurrency address, bank account number, account number of money withdrawal platform, transaction amount, transaction currency, transaction time, address of the sender of the transaction, address of the payee of the transaction, ID number, ID copy, photo of you, power of attorney, data provided in business registration certificate, data provided in the document of business address proof, requests for overpayments, Facebook ID information, other information provided by you||We conclude and execute service agreement with you (Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR and Section 2.1 and 2.2 of the NDPR||10 years after termination of your account|
|3.2 To implement measures of anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism, including, but not limited to the proper identification of your sources of funds when you are our client, manager or representative of legal entity||Name and surname, personal code, date of birth, nationality, country of residence, country, postal code, address, telephone number, e-mail address, position, workplace city and state, sources of funds (including information about your clients), states from which funds are received and transferred, planned turnover of services, services you use or plan to use, signature, risk level, the basis of representation
Participation in political activities, application of international financial sanctions and other restrictive measures
|We have legitimate interest (to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR
We must collect information according to the law for reasons of substantial public interest (Art. 9 (2) (g) of GDPR and Section 2.2 of the NDPR)
|10 years after the termination of business relations|
|3.3 To inform you about our products and services that may be relevant to you||Name and surname, e-mail||We have a legitimate interest (to send direct marketing communications) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR)||10 years after the end of the customer relationship, unless you withdraw your consent|
|3.4 To handle queries, requests and complaints submitted by you||E-mail address, subject of your inquiry, date of your inquiry, content of your inquiry, attachments to your inquiry, your name and (or) surname provided in your inquiry, reply to your inquiry, information provided by you||We have a legitimate interest to handle your queries (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR)||10 years after the receipt of the last inquiry|
|3.5 To comply with legal requirements in the field of accounting||Name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, bank account number, address, signature, invoices, reports, accounting documents, payments, paid amounts, company you represent||We have a legal obligation (we must collect information in accordance with the law) (Art. 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR)||Within the time limits laid down by law|
|3.6 To ensure security of our website as well as mobile app(s) and continuously improve it for you||Internet protocol address (IP), user agent, referrer url, date and time of website visiting||We have a legitimate interest (to ensure security of our website) (Sec. 2.6 of the NDPR)||10 years after your last visit of our website|
|3.7 To manage our accounts on social networking sites||Name and surname, e-mail address, gender, country, picture, message, time and date the message was received, content of the message, message attachments, response to the message, time of response to the message, information about Company’s rating, comments on a post, post shares, information about post reactions||You agreed to that (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)||10 years|
|3.8 To execute recruitment process in the Company and to evaluate your application when you are a job applicant||Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address, education history, languages proficiency, trainings, CV, attachments to your CV, letter of motivation, employment history, questionnaire for the job applicant, specific knowledge of virtual currencies and Blockchain technology, accessibility to physically work in the office, conflict resolution skills, telephone operations management skills, planned career prospects, preferred wages, other information submitted by you||You agreed to that (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR)||6 months after the end of the relevant recruitment process|
|3.9 To engage in legal proceedings related to you||All information mentioned above, documents and attachments sent to you, documents and attachments submitted by you, procedural documents, court rulings, resolutions, decisions Information about criminal offenses and convictions||We have a legitimate interest (to defend Company’s rights in legal proceedings) (Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) The data processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Art. 9 (2) (f) of the GDPR)||10 years|
- Which information do I have to provide you with and why?
Please refer to the Answer to question 3 above – you have to provide us with the information which we need:
- to provide you with services which include offering an open market to enable sellers of bitcoin to engage in transactions, offering hosted digital wallet services, selling bitcoin as instructed upon completion of a sales of bitcoin and any other services provided by LoadNG and all of its affiliates for the purpose set forth in section 3.1;
- to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing for the purpose set forth in section 3.2;
- to comply with legal requirements in the field of accounting for the purpose set forth in section 3.5
In case you do not provide us with this information, we shall not provide the services to you.
Where do you get my information from?
Most information we collect from you. Some information about you we collect from the following entities:
- Information filled by you on our website – Load.ng or mobile app and sent by email, text messages and social media;
- Blockchains of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies (data are collected for the purposes set forth in sections 3.1, 3.2);
- Facebook (data are collected for the purposes set forth in sections 3.1, 3.7);
- Google (data are collected for the purpose set forth in section 3.1);
- LinkedIn (data are collected for the purpose set forth in section 3.7);
- Twitter Inc. (data are collected for the purpose set forth in section 3.7);
- Do you share information about me?
We share the information about you with the following entities only where necessary and permitted by applicable laws and for the reasons listed under the Answer 3 above:
6.1 Cloud and hosting service providers (data may be transmitted for all purposes indicated in the answer to question 3):
6.2 Banks and other financial institutions (data are transmitted for the purposes set forth in sections 3.1, 3.2):
6.3 AML service providers (data are transmitted for the purposes set forth in sections 3.1, 3.2)
6.4 IT security service providers (data may be transmitted for all purposes indicated in the answer to question 3)
6.6 Social media service providers (data are transmitted for the purpose set forth in section 3.7)
6.7 Accounting service providers (data are transmitted for the purpose set forth in section 3.5)
6.8 State institutions (data may be transmitted for the purpose set forth in section 3.9):
- Law enforcement institutions
- Other state institutions
6.9 Other service providers (data may be transmitted for all purposes indicated in the answer to question 3):
- attorneys, attorney’s assistants, notaries, bailiffs, auditors, consultants, IT service providers, electronic communications service providers, insurance companies, archiving services and other subjects that provide services to the Company
- How do you protect information about me transferred across territories?
In some cases, personal data are processed and transferred beyond territories when necessary for the provision of certain services, the data may be transferred and processed beyond those territories when the personal data protection level is maintained. When this is permitted by law and is required for the reasons given in this policy to the Answer to question 3, we disclose information about you:
- What can I do about my information at your company?
GDPR and other laws provide you with certain rights, procedures for implementation of and exceptions to these rights. When allowed by law, you can:
- Submit a request for confirmation that the Company is processing the data related to you. If the Company process the data related to you, request access to the data processed and related information;
- Submit a request to correct inaccurate or incorrect information used or to supplement it when it is not complete;
- Submit a request to delete the information we have about you if we use it illegally;
- Submit a request to restrict the processing of your information – if you dispute the accuracy of the data or object to the processing of the data, if you do not accept that your data would be deleted which was illegally processed, or if you need the data to claim, execute or defend legal claims;
- Object to collection, use and storage of your information at our Company – when we process data based on the Company’s legal and / or third party interests;
- Submit a request to transfer (receive) the data that you provided to us under the contract or giving the consent and which we process by automated means, generally using electronic form;
- To withdraw any consents given to us regarding information used about you – when we use the data based on your consent;
- To lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence or place of an alleged infringement of the GDPR and seek a judicial remedy.
- How can I manage cookies?
Strictly necessary cookies and performance cookies is a condition of using our website. If you reject these types of cookies then we cannot predict how our website will perform when you visit it.
You can control the use of functionality cookies, targeting cookies or advertising cookies by adjusting your browser settings.
Please note that by deleting cookies or disabling future cookies you may be unable to access certain areas or features of our website. If you adjust your cookie settings this will also affect the other websites you visit.
To find out how to manage cookies in your browser, please visit one of the links below:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
- Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/
- How can I get more information?
If you have any questions, comments or complaints regarding how we collect, use and store information about you, LoadNG has Data Protection Officer to help you. If you need his / her help, please send an e-mail to [email protected]